Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A silent protest speaks volumes

My photo for today is not one that I took. Instead, I'm posting one from last weekend's IV Peoples' Summit, held in Trinidad & Tobago, at the same time as the political leaders were attending the V Summit of the Americas.

Common Frontiers Canada's coordinator, Rick Arnold, was in Trinidad and I was helping him post his materials to a special website we created for the Summit on the Common Frontiers website. (I'm the webmaster for the CF site.)

This photo was taken by Rick and shows a silent protest being staged by some of the participants.

If you'd like to learn a bit more about the IV Peoples' Summit, visit the special CF site. You can also see some more photos from the event at the CF Photo Gallery.

1 comment:

Catherine Novak said...

Hi Dave -

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I just posted. Can you tell me if you received the feed?

Testing, 1-2-3

I've subscribed to the Daily Upload now, as well. Looking forward to my daily fix!