Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update on my 1aDay project



For the past month or so, I've been working on a project I'm calling 1aDay. It's a simple premise, one that plenty of people on the Web are following.

From time to time, I'm going to post a slideshow, like the one above, so you can see what I've been up to, in case you're not following along every day. This is the first installment.

The project rules are simple - I post at least one picture a day to my Flickr site and write something about it here on The Daily Upload. That's about it. It's been fun so far, although posting each day can be difficult. But that's the point, isn't it?

Comments are always welcome, of course. And I've been getting more of them than usual, which is great fun. It's easy to add your own - there's a comment link at the bottom of each post. I look forward to hearing what you think about my photos or anything else I talk about here.

No comments: