Thursday, November 20, 2008

First photos from our new house

Looks like we're back in the game...

We've been renting in Victoria for nearly two and a half years now, which is the longest Heather and I have gone without owning a home. But all that's about to change.

We've decided to take the plunge and buy a house. We've been looking for awhile and now that the market has softened, there are some good deals to be had. Our deal is still in the works, but we should be moving in at the end of December, which is a great way to celebrate the New Year!

We'll be looking for help moving on New Year's eve, so if you're not busy...drop me a line. I'll even supply pizza!

I've got some pictures up on Flickr of the inside of the house and I'll add some outside shots soon. Tonight was the first time I brought my camera along.

You can view the set (with cutlines of the photos) by using this link to go to Flickr.

You can also see the slideshow below.

No comments: