Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday fun for Jan 19, 2007

Today's topic is laughter. We're going to look at it from a couple of directions.

First up is a video that proves the old adage that laughter is contagious. I'm not going to say much about this video. But I guarantee that you'll be laughing your lungs out during it. If you don't - well, I don't believe you.

You can watch the video below or click on this link to see it on YouTube.




"A smile is just a smile..."


My second item has a bit more scientific basis. While it won't make you laugh out loud, it might make you smile. Or at least, make you think about other people smiling.

Courtesy of the BBC website, I invite you to take this simple test to see whether you can figure out the difference between a fake smile and a real one.

Why do I want you to do that? Well...take the test and then let me know in the comments why you think I've added it here.

Here's the link to the test.


I want this guy to paint my building



If you've got an extra building in your portfolio, or if you live next door to a blank wall, you should consider hiring this chap to spruce things up a bit.

Check it out for yourself.

He's so good, I suspect his paintings might be ruled illegal because people keep walking into the walls.

Have a good weekend.

Technorati Tag:

No comments: