Tuesday, September 07, 2004

On the Road

It's been quite awhile since I updated anythng here...Oh, the joys of summer (such as it has been!)

While it doesn't look as though much has been happening, that's not quite true. There's been a lot of travelling and my oldest daughter is off to school in Victoria. And today, I'm off to Regina, driving across the country with one of our dogs. I'm going to be spending a month or so at the cottage at Buena Vista, just outside of Regina. I'm going to be helping a friend with some writing work he has there, as well as visiting old friends.

And if I have some time (and I expect to) and an Internet connection, I'll get around to updating this log and improving my website as well.

More to come as I hit the road...

1 comment:

Paul said...

Excellent Dave...hope you have some fun.